OWN IT WashU is a summit designed to encourage WashU women and women in the St. Louis community to be their best selves and to encourage each other to do the same. We bring successful, driven, and inspiring women from all walks of life to Washington University’s campus. By bringing together these like-minded women, attendees will leave the summit with both knowledge and leadership skills to amplify their personal and professional success.
Bauer Hall & Knight Center
November 12, 2016, 9:00 AM to 4:00 PM
The day will include:
– Four panels of experts: Business, STEM, Impact, and Create (visit ownitwashu.com for full bios of each panelist)
– Interactive breakout sessions and “office hours” with speakers
– Breakfast and round-table luncheon (included in ticket price)
– Empowerment Exchange featuring local business and female-led groups
– Opportunities for networking with peers and professionals
– Empowerment and good vibes all day !!!
Do I have to identify as female to attend?
NOPE! We even have a breakout session specifically addressing “Manbassadors” and how men can participate, and our panelists have great insight to share with everyone.
How much does it cost?
WUSTL Undergrad Students – $15.00
Graduate Students – $20.00
Community Members – $35.00
Guest Blogger: Emily Duncan, Director of Public Relations, Own It WashU 2016