The St. Louis Business Journal salutes its annual list of the Most Influential Business Women this month and it’s no surprise to find five outstanding Olin MBA women graduates among the honorees. Congratulations to all 25 women on the list!
We’re especially proud of the five Olin alumnae featured on the 2016 list. Drumroll, please:
- Mary Jo Gorman, MD, EMBA ’96, Lead Managing Partner at Prosper Women Entrepreneurs Startup Accelerator
- Linda Haberstroh, EMBA ’10, President, Phoenix Textile, Corp.
- JoAnn Levy, AB ‘83/JD ‘86/EMBA ‘99, Vice President of Systems Operations at Mercy
- Mary Mason, MD ‘94/PMBA ‘99, Senior Vice President, Chief Medical Officer of Specialty Companies, Centene
- Sara Wade, EMBA ‘07, Senior Vice President and Chief Human Resources Officer at Express Scripts
“The 25 women featured on this list have helped grow the St. Louis business community while making a difference with local charities and nonprofit organizations,” according to the Business Journal. Link to article.