It’s Campus Sustainability Month and there are so many events planned we can’t list them all here. So click on the hyperlinks and find out how to enjoy alternative transportation, bike tours, lectures, and more.
Here are two events happening this weekend:
BIKE RIDE TO GROVEFEST WITH THE OUTING CLUB
Saturday October 7, Meet at 3pm on Forsyth in front of Hillman Hall, return at 6pm
More Campus Sustainability Month Events:
- Active Transportation Month, featuring a Commuter Fair, Free Bike Tune-Up sessions, a Car-Free Commute Day, a MetroLink ride to the Food Roof and a Bike Ride to GroveFest.
- Alison Hope Alkon lecture, on October 18th in the Women’s Building Formal Lounge from 5pm to 7:00pm
- Krishnendu Ray: the Future of Food Studies on October 20th in Brown Lounge of Brown Hall from 6:30pm to 8pm
- Food Access in St. Louis Discussion on October 23rd, from 4pm to 5pm
- Trending Topics: Gina McCarthy on October 24th in the Graham Chapel at 7pm
- Electronic Waste and Paper Shredding Drive on October 25th Outside Knight/Bauer Hall on Snow Way Drive from 7am to 10am
- First the Seed, Still the Seed on October 25th in Wilson Hall, 214 from 4pm to 5pm.
- Renewable Energy Panel on October 25th (location and time TBD)
- Fall Harvest Festival on October 26th in Edison courtyard DUC, from 2pm to 5pm
- Global Inequality Conference, October 26th to 28
Any updates related to these events will be posted on this webpage, so keep an eye open on the calendar and get ready to participate! If you wish to volunteer your time to make Campus Sustainability Month a success, please email email@example.com.
We hope you will join us as we celebrate sustainability during #CampusSustainabilityMonth and throughout the rest of the year!