1) What’s your passion? What do you find most rewarding? Conduct self-assessment and evaluate your career aspirations.
2) What careers match your unique set of skills and personal values? Explore and learn about career fields, companies and jobs of interest.
3) What actions will you take to achieve your goals? Identify gaps in your preparation and pursue opportunities to build strengths.
4) What is your story and personal marketing plan? Know how to effectively communicate who you are and the value you can contribute.
5) How will you close the deal? Attend career related events and proactively connect with people and opportunities in a variety of ways.
Explore your answers at the Weston Career Center website.