On February 15th, the graduate business students of Olin Business School traded in their business casual (or sweatpants depending on who you are referring to) for more formal attire at the 6th annual Graduate Business Formal. This year’s event was held at the Champions Club of Busch Stadium and included MBAs, Specialized Masters Students, faculty, and staff.
A few highlights of the evening:
- Attendance reached 250, roughly 35% higher than last year’s event
- The live band, Super Majik Robots, kept the dance floor packed with their wide range of tunes (Taylor Swift to Prince!).
- Olin took over the Cardinals’ scoreboard for the evening.
- Faculty and staff showed up for the event in record numbers – a total of 38! Many thanks to the MBA Programs office for assisting with faculty and staff cost.
- Students received a variety of awards from framed certificates to bedazzled tissues boxes (for ‘Most Likely To Cry At Graduation’).
- And, my favorite moment of the night, the event concluded with a slew of MBA students belting out Fun’s “We Are Young.”
Until next year!