New students in the Specialized Masters Programs (SMP) are already on campus and starting classes after a busy week of Orientation. To familiarize students with Olin, WashU, St. Louis, and all they have to offer, we had many presentations, tours, and social events. We hope our global group of new SMPs enjoy getting to know their new classmates and begin to build life-long friendships as part of the Olin family.
SMP at a glance:
- Olin received 2,702 applications to the SMP programs. A total of 220 students are enrolled this semester.
- Students represent 13 countries: Bolivia, Canada, China, Hong Kong, India, South Korea, Malaysia, Nigeria, Pakistan, Saudi Arabia, Singapore, Taiwan, and the United States.
- 138 different undergraduate schools are represented.
- 17 students from WUSTL
- Undergraduate majors include: Accounting, Business Administration, Finance, International Business, Management, Marketing, MIS, Operations Manufacturing Management, Economics, Engineering (Bio Med, Chemical, Civil, Computer Science, Electrical, General, Industrial, Marine Transportation, Mechanical), English Literature, Philosophy, Science (Biochem, Biology, Chemistry, Mathematics, Neurobiology, Physics), Social Science (Asian Studies, Foreign Languages, German, Journalism, Political Science, Architecture)
Programs offered at Olin followed by number of students enrolled this semester:
- Global Master of Finance , GMF 43
- Master of Accounting, MACC 54
- Master of Science in Customer Analytics, MSCA 32
- Master of Science in Finance, Quant track: MSFQ 37; Corporate track: MSFC 34
- Master of Science in Supply Chain Management, MSSCM 20
For more information about our programs visit the Olin website.